- E-Wizard application
- Color-coded analysis screen
- Intuitive “tree list” control
- Handles any EHR platform
- Powerful discrepancy reports
Summit InSync is a Dictionary and Data Management Tool for Hospital Synchronization
Dictionaries exist for almost every application you support across your hospital system, and Summit InSync is the industry’s best tool available to manage this complex data. Summit InSync is an easy to use comprehensive data analysis and synchronization application that guides users through the process of data extraction, analysis and updating to bring all of your data into line.
Most hospitals lack the time and resources to enter and maintain all of their active dictionaries. With Summit InSync, you will be able to automate synchronization and migration of data across dictionaries yielding immediate cost savings and workload reduction. Our step-by-step process of dictionary management means no more unsynchronized data between rings or platforms, and no more tedious data entry to keep TEST and LIVE dictionaries synchronized.
Features and Benefits
Summit InSync will have an immediate effect on your hospital and staff by automating many of the time consuming data management practices your staff currently labors over. With Test to Live environments to simplify clinical implementations, Live to Test for realistic training environments, and Live to Live for mass dictionary edits, Summit InSync covers all of your data management use cases.
The features below are supported by our expert staff:
- E-Wizard application – A user-friendly tool that serves as a point-and-click guide through the dictionary extraction and selection process with automated import into a sync project.
- Color-coded analysis screen – Provides robust filtering and flagging methods for updating.
- Intuitive “tree list” control – Displays dependent and related data from even the most complex dictionaries.
- Powerful discrepancy reports – Analyzes trends as data changes over time.
- Unmatched data analysis – Provides customizable field level filtering to single out desired record sets.
- Prepare for Advanced Clinical Implementations – Allows for data building during your phased clinical implementations like eMAR/BMV, CPOE, ORM.
- Combined with the Summit Scheduler users can schedule and automate your dictionary extraction through the embedded Summit Scheduler
How Summit InSync Will Work for Your Hospital
Summit InSync is the best application for all of your routine, intermittent and ongoing dictionary management needs. The InSync platform is built on a simple three-step process of extract, analyze, update which can be applied across any application you use within Cerner or MEDITECH to synchronize your entire hospital enterprise. With the help of the user-friendly E-Wizard application and the Summit InSync Dashboard, users will be guided through the automated data import process and will use the point-and-click guide to quickly and easily compare and select extracted data for integration into their sync project.
Whether you are undergoing routine synchronization, synchronization of advanced clinical applications, EHR integration or migration, or any other data migration, your team will benefit from the efficiency and accuracy of Summit InSync. InSync automates dictionary synchronization using preconfigured preference settings and administers clean and accurate data in all dictionaries throughout the migration process. Intuitive controls display dependent and related data from even the most complex dictionaries and our color-coded analysis screen flags and filters for easy updating.
Summit InSync integrates with Cerner and MEDITECH systems and supports multiple location set-up. Implementation is made simple as you will have access to Summit support resources including an installation and software engineer, education specialist, and remote training to help you construct, test and run your syncs. Summit InSync also allows you to develop realistic testing, training and development environments as you roll out future applications and data migrations.